FACILITY CONTRACT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Network Consulting and Management, Ltd. (NCM), is an experienced firm of "networked" professionals from various backgrounds and disciplines providing development and management consulting services for sponsors of senior housing, retirement and assisted living projects throughout the United States. NCM's "network" includes professionals with experience in development, financing, management and operations, nursing and resident care, marketing and lease up, accounting and finance, purchasing, maintenance, and human resource management, among other disciplines.
Virtually all types of facilities serving seniors are within the range of experience offered by NCM, including: independent living, congregate care, assisted living, nursing homes, multi-level retirement communities, continuing care retirement communities (CCRC), Alzheimer/dementia facilities, senior housing including low income housing, home health services and adult day care programs.
NCM, in cooperation with its affiliates, provides ongoing facility management services on a contract management basis for owners and sponsors not wanting the day-to-day responsibility for managing their properties. Services typically include:
A fully qualified, experienced on-site manager is responsible for day-to-day operations and is managed by NCM; all facility staff typically report to this manager.
Off-site management and support services available both on an ongoing basis and through scheduled on-site visits utilizing experienced professionals. These services typically include:
- Nursing and resident care
- Financial, accounting and payroll
- Human resource management
- Preventative maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Employee benefits
- Liability insurance and risk management
- Marketing and community relations
- Compliance with local, state and federal requirements and regulations
The benefits of Contract Management for sponsors and owners are numerous, and include:
- Management expertise and experience is drawn from multiple managed facilities, allowing best practices from other facilities to be incorporated in your facility.
- Inexperienced facility owners and sponsors benefit directly and immediately from the management experience of professionals familiar with their type of facility.
- Ease of staffing with qualified management, including back up, for those critical periods of management turnover.
- 24-hour access to a network of experienced, management professionals in virtually every operational area from resident care/nursing to marketing to human resource management, among others.